This product contains set of following two books:-
- 9 Minor Acts-Preliminary Examination [Part 1]
- 9 Minor Acts- Mains Examination [Part 2]
9 Minor Acts- Preliminary Examinations [Part 1] contains One Liners and Multiple Choice Questions of the subjects mentioned below. One liners are precise and to-the-point. They are useful are prelims examinations. The provisions of Bare Act have been simplified for easy understanding of students. It also has relevant landmark judgments. Apart from one liners it also has multiple choice questions. Wide ranging MCQs have been given for a comprehensive preparation. It will be super useful for law competitive examinations.
9 Minor Acts- Mains Examinations [Part 2] contains Questions and Answers of the subjects mentioned below. Precise and to-the-point questions and answers are given. They are useful are mains examinations. This book will help students to understand how to write good answers in examinations. It will be super useful for law competitive examinations.
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- The Pre-conception and Pre-natal Diagnostic Techniques (Prohibition of Sex Selection) Act, 1994
- The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- The Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971
- The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007